Each Word Sort Journal includes:
- The word family to be studied;
- Primary writing lines for words;
- A space for drawing pictures.
- A letter sheet for manipulatives that can be printed on card stock;
- A cover sheet;
- A journal page sheet that can be modified for other long vowel rimes.
The file includes a set of directions for putting the journals together. Altogether, this ebook has 16 pages. A fun way to teach your primary students spelling!
Phonics: Word Sort Journals– Long Vowel (O & U) by Trista Lanette Pollard, NBCT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.