I have used this lapbook in my classroom as a culminating activity in our Jamestown unit. It was a great way to assess what the students had learned from our study of the Jamestown settlement. It is also a fun activity! My students enjoyed creating their lap books and choosing their facts and questions.
In this package you will find the pictures of a completed lapbook and the templates for these sections:
- Two front cover templates—one as a title page and one for unit vocabulary;
- Template for describing the Jamestown Settlers;
- Four matchbook templates—two with pictures and questions and two without pictures and questions;
- Venn Diagram templates—one comparing Jamestown with Plymouth and an empty one to use for your own topics;
- Four fact pockets—two with topics and two blank pockets;
- Four fact cards that fit into the pockets;
- Two flap-book templates—one has two flaps with questions and the other has all four flaps blank;
- Clip art to use on the front, inside, and back covers.
I hope your students will enjoy this lap book activity!
Visit my Facebook Page: Chalkspot.com
Chalkspot Lapbook: Jamestown Settlement by Trista Lanette Pollard, NBCT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.